“Just be patient. Let the game come to you. Don’t rush. Be quick, but don’t hurry.”
What you may feel like:
No, speak out the moment you have feelings!!
You should not keep stuff in your heart, speak out and get it cleared from inside; you will feel better…..
Someone else might jump in if I don’t tell him right away.
What you should do:
Here’s how it works: The brain sends signals to the adrenal gland, which secretes hormones such as adrenaline, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. They flow through the blood and cause the heart to beat faster and stronger.
For people with serious heart problems, love could actually be dangerous!!
Don’t rush love:
Let me skip the science for now. Here, I have made it simpler and listed out the steps!!
- Get to know the person in and out, right from the toothpaste to the flavor of gum.
- The more you will know the likes, the more you will get to know the dislikes (which obviously you will try to avoid!!)
- Don’t get emotionally attached, but relate to the situation.
- Treat how you would treat others (let’s not treat our target as aliens!!)
- Last but not least, be normal (yourself)!!
- Glue too takes time to bond unless you are using a super glue, which you don’t have (that’s why you are reading this)
- Trust yourself you will know the right moment to pop that question, but clearly, it’s not now!!
The best way to know if that is the right person for you is by spending a good amount of time with him. Just jumping into a relationship right away is not the solution to get rid of loneliness. Don’t rush love, being with the right person is the only way you can truly stay happy. So wait till good things happen to you.
You can’t rush something you want to last forever.